Saturday, October 9, 2010

Fall and Changes

Today was a much needed outing with the girls for chips and queso and margaritas. I seriously feel life my aura and physical energy had bullet holes riddled through... I needed to recharge and release.

I went to Spirit Ways and I bought incense, three candles (silver, gold, black), a chunk of amethyst and a moonstone. I want to start some of the visualization practice in the Thea Sabin book tomorrow, and I want to at least light my candles and connect with the Deity (which in my mind is the God and the Goddess as one).

It's difficult. When I slipped off to church, it was easier. I don't want to share my spirituality with those in my home, although I should. But I have time in the morning before everyone gets up. I'll see what I can do.

1 comment:

  1. Ah...girls night out sounds like some much needed fun! And I'm so thrilled that I posted a verse that had special meaning to you like that. How very neat that your Grandma used to recite that very poem. When I first saw it somewhere, I liked it so much that I saved it to an on-going list I keep of Quotes and Poetry. Nice to meet you Vivien. :o)

    ReplyDelete